Go to Netflix anytime of the day and you’ll find all sorts of stories. Some of these are based on actual events, others are inspired by them, and some are pure imagination. The greatest stories stick with us. We talk about them, recommend them, encourage others to watch them, and over time they end up becoming part of our own story…
At Footprint we are big believers in stories, especially the one about you. This story reflects your life journey; the things you’ve collected along the way; the loved ones you want to take care of even if you’re not around; and the difference you made to others.
As corny as it sounds, your Will is the last chapter in your story and we’re here to help you tell it. Your Story, Your Way, It’s that simple!
Footprint was designed to meet the growing needs and expectations of customers who: expect and prefer to engage via digital channels; are looking for products and services that provide a lifetime of value; and want to engage with companies that believe in giving back.
Now that you know about us, let's make this more about you!
Our 3 quick tips to getting your story started:
- Start at the beginning when you're young - great stories don't start at the end.
- Keep adding to your story as it evolves; getting married, your first home, having children or pets together, winning the lottery, giving everything away to charity, starting an internet business…
- Be a hero, give back to the world around you and think of others.
Then check out:
- The Footprint Information Hub on our website for interesting videos and informative content that you may find helpful.
- Our what we offer range, particularly our Will Package is a first of its kind here in NZ, and is purposely designed to support the highs and lows of your story.
- Our estate planning partners, Perpetual Guardian, who are experts in their field and have experience out the wazoo.
- The online calculator, designed to help you figure out what’s right for you.
- Although we are an online business, we appreciate it can be frustrating not being able to ask someone a simple question or two. That’s why we’ve made sure you have access to support if you need it. Our contact details are everywhere, so please drop us a line or give us a buzz at 0800 366 877 if you’d like to chat.